Illuminating Ushaw 2021 – TICKETS AVAILABLE
‘Tis the season to be jolly, join us for dazzling lights and festive fun as Illuminating Ushaw returns for a bigger and better #ChristmasBeyondBelief.
Taking place on the following dates:
Friday 3rd – Saturday 4th December (Sunday 5th rescheduled to Friday 17th December due to inclement weather conditions)
Friday 10th – Sunday 12th December
Friday 17th December – Monday 20th December
Illuminating Ushaw provides great value for all the family with prices from £8 for children and £10 for adults, join us on our Illuminated Christmas Trail, stroll through Christmas Tree Avenue, marvel at the Illuminated Historic House, visit the Traditional Nativity Scene, gaze up at the Giant Gnome Trees, explore our Willow Tunnel, indulge in Seasonal Treats and be blown away by the Largest Festive Light Installation in the North of England at over 150 metres long!
Within the Covid-safe, family friendly environment at Ushaw, All we want this Christmas is for you to… visit Ushaw! Limited capacity with timed entry.
– The Illuminated Trail is ticketed and time slots are at 30 minute intervals from 4.30pm – 7:30pm.
– The Illuminated Trail will last approx. 1 hour 30 mins
– Given the high demand for tickets, booking is required for this event. Admission to Ushaw (Grounds and Gardens only) is included within ticket price.
– Ticket includes parking.
– Dogs are welcome! However, they must be kept on a lead whilst in our Grounds.
You can book with confidence for your chosen trail. The safety and wellbeing of our visitors and staff is extremely vital to us and we will continue to monitor and respond to the COVID-19 pandemic situation as it evolves.
Current plans in place for the comfort and reassurance of our visitors include:
– Planning the trail route to manage visitor flow.
– Reducing the number of tickets available at each time slot for your greater safety and comfort.
– Additional cleaning as well as hand sanitisation stations throughout the trail.
– We are operating a cashless system, this will help avoid unnecessary cash handling.
– In the unlikely event that we need to cancel your chosen trail, refunds will be processed.
– As this is a constantly changing subject, information may be changed prior to your visit. Please keep checking our website for the latest updates.
Illuminating Ushaw 2021 is supported by Durham County Council.