Way Back When: The 60s
Come together, right now over Ushaw… as we travel back to the 60s on Saturday 20th August.
Join us on the Bounds Field in our glorious grounds from 11am – 4pm as we’ll have the following for you to enjoy:
– Live music from The Beatles Unplugged (12pm – 12:45pm & 1:15pm – 2pm)
– 60s Sequence Dance & Line Dancing demonstrations by Dianne Ross Dance Academy (11:30am – 12pm, 12:45 – 1:15pm & 2pm – 2:45pm)
– A variety of food options as we’ll have The Funky Indianwali, The Dutch Doughnut Company, Scoops & Smiles and Slices by Rob
– A bar onsite courtesy of Barsecco & The Street Coffee Company
– Alongside this, we’ll also have our outdoor games carts featuring with Football goals, Table Tennis, Hula Hooping, Badminton, Space Hoppers and more!
Let all your troubles seem so far away, as entry to Way Back When is free for Ushaw Annual Pass holders and included with General Admission.
Not an Ushaw Annual Pass holder? Purchase yours below!