Wake Up Well!
Wake up well at Ushaw this Easter!
Join us for a healthy breakfast in Welby’s Café before getting your body moving with dancing, yoga and outdoor woodland fun. Suitable for primary school aged children.
The timetable for activities at Wake Up Well is below:
– Monday 3 April – Dancing with Dianne Ross
– Tuesday 4 April – Yoga with Lone Wolf Vision
– Wednesday 5 April – Dancing with Dianne Ross
– Thursday 6 April – Woodland fun with our Forest School Leader (2 sessions)
– Tuesday 11 April – Yoga with Lone Wolf Vision
– Wednesday 12 April – Dancing with Dianne Ross
– Friday 14 April – Dancing with Dianne Ross
The mornings will begin with breakfast in Welby’s Café from 9:30am, and the activities beginning at 10am in the Refectory/Forest School area.
A second Woodland fun session will begin with breakfast in Welby’s Café at 10:45am, with the outdoor activities beginning at 11:15am
We are thrilled to be able to offer these Fun and Food activities, thanks to the support of Mid Durham Area Action Partnership (AAP.)
Please note the breakfast is for children only. Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult for whom normal admission charges apply.