Illuminating Ushaw: Land of Enchantment
We invite you to join us for our third annual Christmas light trail!
Providing great value for all the family with prices from £10 for children and £12 for adults, Illuminating Ushaw: Land of Enchantment is the place to be this festive season.
For the first time, Illuminating Ushaw includes the stunning interior of St. Cuthbert’s Chapel. Enchantingly lit and decorated, this unique experience will be an atmospheric and captivating highlight of the route.
Our Gardens will be transformed by new art installations, illuminated features and decorations, creating a Winter Wonderland you won’t want to miss.
Oh and don’t forget your phone! There will be plenty of seasonal photo opportunities along the way.
There’s no place better than Illuminating Ushaw 2022: Land of Enchantment to get your festive celebrations started!
Taking place on the following dates:
Thursday 1st, Friday 2nd, Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th December
Thursday 8th, Friday 9th, Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th December
Thursday 15th, Friday 16th, Saturday 17th & Sunday 18th December
Limited capacity with timed entry.
-The Illuminated Trail is ticketed and time slots are at 30 minute intervals from 4.30pm – 6pm.
– The suggested dwell time for our Illuminated Trail is around 1 hour, however there is no specific end time for your ticket.
– Given the high demand for tickets, booking is required for this event. Admission to Ushaw (Grounds and Gardens only) is included within ticket price.
Please read the following ticket information prior to booking:
– Tickets are non-refundable
– Timeslots can be exchanged once purchased, but please be aware there is a £3 administration charge per booking for this. Please contact email@example.com to arrange this.
– You must arrive within 15 minutes of your chosen timeslot, unfortunately after this time period you will not be able to access our Illuminated Trail.
– The Ushaw site will close at 8pm.
– Children 2 yrs and under do not require a ticket for the event.
– The Illuminated Trail will last approx. 1 hour.
– Given the high demand for tickets, booking is required for this event. Admission to Ushaw is included within ticket price.
– Ticket includes parking.
– Dogs are welcome! However, they must be kept on a lead whilst in our Grounds.