Halloween at Ushaw: Illuminated Trail
Hoooowwwllll! Beware the moon, as Halloween is nigh and set to take over the gardens of Ushaw.
Join us for a three-day Halloween event on Friday 28th October, Saturday 29th October & Sunday 30th October!
Entailing a blood-curdling evening of thrills, frights and scares. Can you survive the Tunnel of Doom? Will you be mortified by the ancient Mummy. Dare you enter the spooky Kingdom of the Spiders? Discover these and much more at Halloween at Ushaw: Illuminated Trail!
Affordable for the whole family, don’t come alone as you may come across some ghoulish characters roaming the gardens of Ushaw, courtesy of our friends Activate Theatre, who will also be treating you to a special performance at the end of your time slot.
Each timeslot will be child friendly, but scare factor is likely to be cranked up just a little bit!
Check out our ‘SCARE-O-METER’ below:
😨 Terror Level: TWILIGHT (4:30-5:30pm)
😨😨 Terror Level: MOONLIGHT (6pm-7pm)
😨😨😨 Terror Level: MIDNIGHT (7:30pm-8:30pm)
There will be no strobe lighting at this event.
On Halloween: Illuminated Trail evenings, venture into our Gift Shop selling a range of Halloween-themed products + lots more.
Please read the following ticket information prior to booking:
– Tickets are non-refundable
– Timeslots can be exchanged once purchased, but please be aware there is a £3 administration charge per booking for this. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
– Ticket transfers will be closed from Friday 28th October at 12pm.
– You must arrive within 15 minutes of your chosen timeslot, unfortunately after this time period you will not be able to access our Illuminated Trail.
– Children 2 yrs and under do not require a ticket.
– The Illuminated Trail will last approx. 1 hour.
– Given the high demand for tickets, booking is required for this event. Admission to Ushaw (Grounds and Gardens only) is included within ticket price.
– Ticket includes parking.
– Dogs are welcome! However, they must be kept on a lead whilst in our Grounds.