Thank you for booking tickets to our Halloween Illuminated Trail.
To make sure that you have a great time at Ushaw please read the following pre-arrival information to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all.
- Please arrive promptly for your timeslot, You must arrive within 15 minutes of your chosen timeslot, unfortunately after this time period you will not be able to access our Illuminated Trail.
- The trail is outdoors so please wrap up warm and wear sturdy footwear.
- The trail is set out along our newly surfaced paths which are accessible for pushchairs and wheelchair users.
- You will need to show your event ticket when you arrive to access the trail. This can be a printed copy or on your phone. Due to capacity restrictions, and as the event has sold out, we cannot grant access without proof of your booking.
- Parking is located across the road of Ushaw’s main drive, you will be directed upon arrival. Please use postcode DH7 7DW on your Sat Nav
- We have some accessible parking bays available at each time slot, Please let a member of staff know upon arrival and you will be directed to the accessible bay on arrival, please proceed with care as this will be through pedestrian areas.
- The Illuminated Trail will last approx. 1 hour.
- The trail route is illuminated but there are some areas of low light so you may want to bring a torch with you.
- Public Toilets will be open throughout the event and are accessible via the East Wing Reception.
- We will have food options available each night. All external food vans have successfully completed COVID-19 Risk Assessments and are registered with Durham County Council for food provision.
- Food vans take Card payments only.
- Please keep an eye on children in your party. Should anyone get lost during the event our Lost and Found children’s base is at the Main House reception. Please ask one of our stewards to help you in this situation.
Thank you for your support. We wish you all a Happy Halloween!